South London, London
£30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am working with a reputable Sustainability Membership Body/Think Tank who are looking to recruit a Digital Content Manager. This is an Interim post until the end of June 2019.
This will play a key role managing key aspects of website and print communications in anticipation for a key event.
- Support the delivery of the communications strategy for the event with a focus on website, digital and print communications
- Project manage and lay-out digital and print publications including a handbook and additional reports & documents
- Create and edit website content for the event website built with WordPress, updating webpages and uploading editorial, images and video
- Create adverts and visual assets for print display, webpage banners, email and social media
- Share and promote content through digital channels including website, a new online community for members as well as LinkedIn & Twitter
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with storng digital, layout and editorial skills and experience using WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign & Photoshop). Ideally, you will share an interest in environmental and social science issues.
If you are interested in applying, please e-mail your CV, quoting the reference number in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: ASAP