£34000 - £36000 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am currently representing a well-known and respected Membership Association who are looking to recruit a Digital Content Manager to join their friendly, collaborative and inclusive team on a fixed-term contract for a period of 12 months.
Reporting in to the Digital Manager, you will have the opportunity to manage the quality assurance for all digital content, developing the digital content for their website as well as deputise as required for the Digital Manager, managing the full range of digital channels both technically and editorially.
- Working closely with the Digital Manager to implement the Digital Strategy to ensure the organisation is able to effectively deliver against its objectives
- Take overall content and editorial responsibility for the site, deciding its editorial policy
- Oversee day-to-day content requests from the department teams in line with brand guidelines, in-house style and search engine optimisation best practices
- Assist the Digital Manager to successfully deliver a range of projects across the digital channels; including the development of new areas and functionality
- Ensure website is content rich and ensure key identified user journeys are properly evaluated and improved
This role is a fantastic opportunity for those of you have previous experience of working as a Digital Content Editor/Manager, influencing and informing the development of website content. If you have a track record of managing and developing Content Management Systems on a strategic/operational level, as well as experience of resolving digital issues then this could be an ideal role for you.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the reference number - J63469AM - and I will contact you.