£37k per year
over 2 years ago
We are working with a well established medical organisation that is currently looking for a Digital Content Manager. You would be responsible for commissioning, writing and editing content for all digital channels. The digital content manager would manage the website and ensure all content is relevant, correct and up to date as well as analysing the usability, development of new IA and new journeys through online information and content.
- Experience of commissioning and writing content
-Experience of managing a team
-UX and UI Experience
- Excellent online writing and editorial skills with an ability to adapt their writing style to the house style.
- Experience of writing engaging content
- Proven ability to convey complex content in a concise way for a variety of audiences.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of CMS, SEO and Google Analytics
- Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders up to and including CEO