£34k - 35k per year
almost 3 years ago
This not for profit are currently looking for a creative and enthusiastic content manager to maintain front end aspect of their website and digital communications. They are ideally looking for someone with a creative flair who wants to get stuck in and generate ideas for their email campaigns, blogs and website.
You will source content, edit and manage web and intranet communications. In addition, you will be responsible for producing clear, relevant and engaging content to ensure all communications meets the needs of key audiences.
You will be an excellent copywriter with an innate understanding of how to make things look good on a web page, an excellent copywriter with an eye for details. You will be interested in people and their work and have an eye for a story that will engage the membership audience.
- Experience of commissioning and editing content for online/web format.
- Understanding of best practice in SEO.
- Excellent verbal and written communications with the ability to relay complex information in an understandable format.
- Knowledge of email marketing and able to use dotmailer mailchimp or similar software.
- Ability to write concise, engaging and accurate copy for a variety of audiences.
- Experience of using Photo shop, Indesign ,adobe and office packages.
- A track record of working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to plan work, including managing content calenders to deadlines.
- A journalism background would be advantageous.