£0 - 25,851 per year
almost 2 years ago
I am currently working alongside a well-known charity who are currently looking to recruit a Digital Content Editor to join their friendly, inclusive and growing team.
It's an exciting period for the team and the charity as they are about to launch 2 new websites and therefore they are looking for a Digital Content Editor to manager and edit content in line with their proposition and to ensure higher engagement and conversions.
- Support the development of their websites as well as content planning, production, testing and optimisation to ensure key KPI?s are met
- Ensure they create a consistent tone of voice and optimised user experience & journey
- Ensure all content is of high quality and meets brand and best practice guidelines
- Work with the wider digital team and key stakeholders to plan and implement new content projects to schedule
- Act as a website content guardian and review, edit and approve all website content before it goes live
This is a great role for those of you with at least 3 years' of experience in digital content creation and editing as well as e-mail marketing, ideally in the charity sector across Fundraising. If you have demonstrable evidence of increasing income and engagement via e-newsletter programmes then this could be perfect for you.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the reference number - J60730AM - and I will contact you
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.