£27,242 - 32,000 per year
about 1 year ago
Our client is one of the UK’s leading adoption charities organisation and this team in particular boasts both a very open, relaxed and sociable working culture.
Reporting into the Communications Manager, the team are now looking to recruit a new Digital Content Editor on a permanent basis. Please note that this role is part-time for 21 hours per week and paying a salary of £27,242 - £32,000 pro-rata.
- Work alongside the Communications Manager, Director of Communications and public affairs to develop and implement a content plan for the new website
- Help colleagues across the organisation to develop web optimised content for the new website
- Edit and publish content submitted by colleagues in line with best practice
- Develop and update documentation for digital tools and processes
- Plan, manage and deliver the training of staff in the use of their content management system and in house processes for publishing web content
This will be an ideal role for those of you who has experience of writing and editing for a content-driven website and experience of working with content management systems, preferably Drupal 7. The right candidate will have a strong understanding of best practices in creating and editing web content and website usability as well as a good understanding of how to maximise use of content across all digital platforms.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the reference number – J60510AM - and I will contact you
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.