£29629.00 - £31357.00 per annum
9 months ago
This leading international development charity is looking for a Digital Communications Officer to join their team for 3 - 6 months, this is a contract to focus on their email marketing strategy, using MailChimp.
Reporting into the Digital Communications Manager, this post will support the digital delivery across email, their website and social media channels. The postholder will be experienced in email marketing and passionate about digital.
The appointed candidate will have:
- Skills in writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Strong task management and organisation skills, scrupulous attention to detail, ability to prioritise, and good time management.
- Confidence at building relationships with stakeholders and the ability to liaise and work collaboratively with different departments.
- Demonstrable experience in managing different priorities.
- Experience in the use of e-communications platforms such as Mailchimp, and social media platforms (such as Falcon).
- Experience in the use of content management systems to update websites (current website is on Drupal). Knowledge of HTML is a plus.
- Experience in the evaluation of design for digital communications.
- Experience in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and AcrobatPro).