City of London, London
£28952 - £33563 per annum
9 months ago
I am working with a reputable Health Membership body who are looking to recruit a Digital Communications Officer on a permanent basis. This is a key role supporting the Senior Digital Content Manager in implementing the organisation's digital strategy.
- Support the Senior Digital Content Manager to review, develop and update the organisation's website,
- Coordinate a digital content schedule across all channels for the organisation,
- Ensure content follows brand guidelines and tone of voice,
- Write, collate (including copyediting & proofreading where necessary) & upload high quality, engaging content to the website,
- Look after the implementation of Google Analytics as well as manage the social media presence
This role is ideal for someone who has proven experience of using website content management systems, including planning, writing, preparing & uploading content. If you have demonstrable knowledge of Google Analytics, email marketing tools, social media analytics tools as well as CRM systems, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number in the subject line or alternatively call Qaanita on 0207 198 6030.
If you know someone who is interested in this role, please ask them to contact me directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with a £100 Amazon voucher if we find them a permanent job.
We look forward to hearing from you.