£29k - 30k per year
over 3 years ago
This charity for children and the professionals who look after them are looking for a creative digital communications officer to join them at a really exciting time. The post holder will be able to interact with teams from all over the organisation including the policy and public affairs team and be responsible for ensuring the digital channels are being used to communicate out the work of the organisation to as wide an organisation as possible. They are looking for an excellent writer who can make sure they are maximising engagement with members and promote the work of the organisation.
- Excellent understanding and experience of digital communications.
- Excellent writing skills with an ability to develop content and strategy.
- Experienced at managing social media channels to increase engagement.
- Able to look at user experience and how content looks on the page.
- Able to create, monitor and evaluate email campaigns.
- Knowledge of how to use digital channels to maximise media coverage and can work with the media team.