Up to £30000 per annum
8 months ago
This highly respected membership organisation are looking for a digital communications professional to come and join their team.
Within this role you can look forward to planning, managing and delivering multi-channel marketing and communications projects from inception to end to help the organisation achieve their core mission and raise public awareness.
Working in a Business Partner model, you will act as the go to communications specialist to the assigned teams within the organisation providing advice on product development and marcomms strategies. You will be writing engaging copy to support campaigns across all channels, including traditional and digital content. Further to this you will maintaining and update the key areas of the website to assigned teams, and utilise analytics to optimise their communications work.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an experienced digital communications/marketing professional
- Have experience devising and working on marketing campaigns
- Have strong content creation experience
- Up to date digital knowledge (CMS, CRM, Adobe Creative Suite, Analytics tools)
- Have good stakeholder engagement ability