£38k - 39k per year
over 2 years ago
This nationally recognised mental health charity is looking for a new Digital Communications Manager to come and join their team to spread the word about their work and encourage people to support them. They are looking for someone to develop and implement a digital strategy, to oversee their social network development and to take the lead on the organisational-wide digital marketing and support of specific campaigns.
If you have:
- A strong experience in digital marketing with the ability to develop strategy rather than just work on a campaign by campaign basis.
- Experience in overseeing an organisations online presence as a whole and spot gaps where the organisation can develop their digital strategy.
- Experience with developing and delivering digital fundraising campaigns.
- The ability to train and upskill others in the digital and train other teams in how to make digital work for them.
- Line management experience.
- A relevant qualification in digital or marketing.
If you have experience in digital marketing, with management experience, who is a creative and strategic thinker and have a solid understanding and background in using CMS and CRM systems, then this role could be the one for you.