£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
I am currently working alongside a human rights not-for-profit body which has a global reputation of encouraging peace, human rights and justice with the interests of humanity as the blueprint of their ethos.
They are now looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to join their high performing, friendly and progressive team on an interim basis for a period of 9-12 months.
It is an exciting and eventful time for this organisation, who have recently kicked off a campaign which has received support from an incredible network of influencers which is being run alongside extensive civil society networks around the world.
As a core team member, you will report into the Campaign Director to help drive engagement across all digital platforms with key campaign themes. As you settle into the role, you will be able to demonstrate active impacts including position changes to sentiment, actions resulting from inspirational stories and new conversations across divides.
- Coordinate campaign activities with the communications team
- Develop quarterly social media strategies consistent with monthly goals and weekly actions to achieve both reach and engagement metrics
- Deliver creative assets for strategic and opportunistic social media action
- Coordinate activities with a wide pool of influencers and campaign partner networks
- Build social media following
- Manage all website content, including text, imagery and manage social media
This is ideal for those of you with at least 4 years of experience working in digital campaigns, as well as a proven track record of strategy development, implementation and channel management. A strong background in not-for-profit campaigning with a focus on digital work is key and this is a great opportunity for anyone who has a strong understanding of the media and the social media landscape.
If you are coming at this from an innovative angle, this role will appeal with strategy in social media, influencing outreach and creative tools as well as managing the campaign website and storytelling platform.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the reference number - J62255AM - and I will contact you
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.