West London, London
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
2 months ago
I am working with a well-known human rights non-profit organisation who are looking to recruit an interim Digital Campaign Manager to join their friendly, social and hard-working team on a contract until the end of October 2018.
Reporting to the Campaign Director, the Digital Campaign Manager will drive engagement across all digital platforms. The Digital Campaign Manager will interact daily with a small Communications team and the Campaign Coordinator.
- Develop social media strategies consistent with monthly goals and weekly actions
- Deliver weekly editorial calendar designed to deliver strategy goals for reach and engagement
- Deliver creative assets for strategic and opportunistic social media actions
- Coordinate activities with a wide pool of influencers and campaign partner networks
- Write and produce a monthly newsletter and monthly blogs
- Manage social media and digital monitoring and deliver monthly reports
If you have a proven track record in social media strategy development & implementation, channel management, development of creative assets and experience with social and website measurement tools then this could be a great role for you. This is also ideal for those with a strong understanding of the media and social media landscape.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number - Ref: J62255AM - in the subject line.
CLOSING DATE: ASAP
We look forward to hearing from you.