£20k - 22k per year
almost 3 years ago
A international development charity is looking for a digital assistant to provide support to their digital team and help optimise the campaigns they run over the course of 4 - 6 months. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a global organisation that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop your digital skills. You will have the chance to work on global digital campaigns that raise awareness about high profile issues.
- Experience working in a digital or communications setting in either a junior or voluntary capacity.
- Ability to write excellent copy and edit to a high standard.
- Experience in managing social media accounts.
- Experience in updating and managing web pages.
- Charity sector experience would be a plus.