West London, London
£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
4 months ago
I am currently working with a very well known social welfare charity, who are looking to recruit a Digital & Website Officer to join their friendly, relaxed and hard-working team on a permanent basis.
This role is based within the Communications department of the charity and will work within a small but highly dedicated team to increase the public's awareness of this unique national institution. A key member of staff, you will help to develop and manage their digital communications, marketing and fundraising capabilities.
- Develop and manage the organisational website as the hub of communications activity, ensuring content is compelling, up-to-date and conducive to key digital marketing and fundraising goals
- Manage the creation of new pages and areas of the website, using Drupal CMS that are fit for purpose and add value to the user experience
- Lead on the deliver of digital strategic aims to complement wider departmental strategy
- Develop new social media profiles and populate with relative content as part of the re-positioning communications strategic
- Keep abreast of digital marketing trends and deliver strategy propositions based on relevant mechanisms and ideas from the digital world
They are looking for a candidate who has extensive digital marketing experience. If you have proven experience in digital marketing, including online advertising and search engine optimisations, as well as being proficient in managing websites via a Drupal-based content management system, then this could be the right role for you. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with the ability to use Google Analytics to evaluate website performance and user experience as well as excellent people skills.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.