£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
9 months ago
I am currently working with a very well known social welfare charity, who are looking to recruit a Digital & Website Manager to join their friendly, relaxed and hard-working team.
This role is based within the Communications department of the charity and will work within a small but highly dedicated team to increase the public's awareness of this unique national institution. A key member of the team, you will develop and manage their digital communications, marketing and fundraising capabilities, to raise awareness of the charity.
- Develop and manage the organisational website as the hub of communications activity, ensuring content is compelling, up-to-date and conducive to key digital marketing and fundraising goals
- Manage the creation of new pages and areas of the website, using Drupal CMS that are fit for purpose and add value to the user experience
- Lead on the delivery of digital strategic aims to complement wider departmental strategy
- Develop new social media profiles and populate with relative content as part of the re-positioning communications strategic
- Keep abreast of digital marketing trends and deliver strategy propositions based on relevant mechanisms and ideas from the digital world
They are looking for a candidate who has extensive digital marketing experience. If you have proven experience in digital marketing, including online advertising and search engine optimisations, as well as being proficient in managing websites via a Drupal-based content management system, then this could be the right role for you. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with the ability to use Google Analytics to evaluate website performance and user experience as well as excellent people skills.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number in the subject line.
Closing date: Friday 18th May 2018
We look forward to hearing from you.