Up to £27268.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
A fantastic opportunity has risen to work with an amazing music charity to join their team as a Digital and Social Media Officer. This charity uses music to change and enrich the lives of children and adults around the UK. Within this role you will work closely with the Digital manager and create engaging and relevant content for the charity. You also will play a key role in maintaining and building their reputation across digital and all social media channels. You will be producing and editing innovative and creative content for their website, ensuring all content is engaging and reflecting their strategic priorities. Another part of this role will be working closely with the artist liaison lead to attend events whereby you will identify new ways for celebrity supporters to be more actively involved across various digital platforms.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in producing effective social media content
- Have website and social media management experience
- Have a strong understanding of SEO
- Have strong communication skills
- Have knowledge of design and editing platforms
- Be able to work independently as well as being a team player
- Be self-motivated
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV quoting the reference number in the subject line or alternatively call Qaanita on 0207 198 6030.