£0 - 33.4k per year
about 1 year ago
I am currently working alongside a fantastic health charity who are currently looking to recruit a new Digital Acquisition Manager to join their progressive and friendly team on a permanent basis.
As a key member of the team, you will join a growing digital team, working in collaboration with them to deliver on key objectives and managing the day-to-day running of the organisation's Google Grant account as well as management of their SEO agency to ensure consistent growth in organic traffic results in lead generation and income.
- Develop digital acquisition strategies for the Charity to drive new customer acquisition and conversion
- Increase reach and quality traffic to their website
- Work across their $40,000 a month grant account, paid search, SEO, banner advertising and re-marketing
- Drive efficiencies in their online marketing strategies including reviewing customer journeys
- Manage the external SEO agency to deliver maximum value to the organisation
This is perfect for those of you who have at least 3 years' of experience in creating and optimising PPC campaigns using Google Adwords. If you have at least 3 years' experience creating and optimising paid social campaigns and technical SEO and content management then this role could be ideal for you.
The right candidate for this post will be someone who is technical and has hands-on experience as well as demonstrable evidence of achieving targets and with their strengths lying towards analytics.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the reference number – J61074AM - and I will contact you
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.