Up to £21,000 per annum
over 2 years ago
As a core member of the Radiography team, you will be expected to work autonomously and as part of a team in order to ensure the smooth running of the clinic. As a Diagnostic Imaging Assistant, you will assist the radiographers with their day to day duties and to provide patient support for patients attending the imaging department.
This brand new clinic specialises in same day diagnostics and outpatient medical and dental services and provides patients with exceptional care, time and attention that they deserve. Working with fully qualified GPs, medical consultants, dentists, support staff and the most advanced diagnostic and imaging equipment in the industry, enables the clinic to deliver exemplary standard of patient care as well as an extensive range of medical and dental services and treatments all under one roof. Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Providing information to patients about their examination
- Conducting safety checks with patients prior to examinations
- Chaperoning patients to and from the changing areas and in and our of the scanners/x-ray room/ultrasound room
- Assisting Radiologists with ultrasound lists
- Ensuring accurate medical records are maintained
We are looking for someone who has experience working in radiography and for that individual to start as soon as possible.
If you would like any more information or would like to register for any future posts, please feel free to contact Zain for an informal and confidential chat on 0207 198 6080 or alternatively email on firstname.lastname@example.org.