£34.5k per year
OS Perm Team
about 2 years ago
Development Officer (Neighbourhood Planning)
A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Development Officer (Neighbourhood Planning) to join a vibrant national network of community led organisations, who inspire local communities to change, improve and develop their local environment. You will be joining their team in London on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of Neighbourhoods and Housing, you will have an excellent understanding of Neighbourhood Planning, strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with an eye for detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- To review technical reports, environmental assessments, site allocation reports, amongst others.
- Stakeholder engagement, technical and non-technical queries.
- Assess grant applications.
- Give ad-hoc advise on Planning Guidance, Neighbourhood Planning processes and programme processes.
- To support with writing case studies, briefing notes, advice notes.
- Oversee delivery of the bi-monthly newsetter.
- Represent the organisation at external meetings and events.
- Regular report work and contact development.
- Programme and administration general support.
- A planning qualification and/or experience of delivering on Neighbourhood Planning.
- An interest in achieving social change.
- Experience in multiple levels of stakeholder direct engagement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Cause: Social Enterprise
Job Title: Development Officer (Neighbourhood Planning)
Location: North East London
To apply for this Development Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 59042DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.