almost 3 years ago
This respected animal welfare organisation that works to build relationships with politicians and business leaders in order to protect animal rights, is recruiting for a Direct Marketing Development Officer to join its dedicated team.
Working alongside the Development Director, key duties within this post will include:
- Support the Director to plan, implement and evaluate a range of direct marketing acquisition and retention campaigns, across direct mail, telephone and digital channels
- Assist the Development Director in implementing and honing strategic and tactical individual giving plans across traditional channels both in the UK and internationally
- Review campaign performance results to inform the selection of data for future activity
- Plan, brief, manage and evaluate the work of external suppliers
- Create in house content and copy to deadline in support of the organisation’s planned and reactive fundraising activity
- Management of print and production of direct marketing materials
- Brief, manage and evaluate the work of external suppliers
- Develop and maintain an up to date knowledge of legislation around income generation activities and ensure that the organisations fundraising activity is compliant with best practice, and codes of conduct
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing and delivering a broad range of individual giving activity
- Experience of managing a range of agencies and suppliers across channels
- Experience of working to targets, managing distinct budgets, and the ability to monitor and control performance against target
- Experience of planning and delivering fundraising activity within budget and to target
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and manage multiple tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and proof reading skills with a keen eye for detail and the ability to communicate complex information to a wide audience
- A commitment to animal welfare
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.