£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Rare opportunity to lead philanthropic fundraising activities at a leading heritage site and major tourist attraction in London!
The TPP Fundraising and Development team are really excited to be supporting this fantastic heritage organisation with the search for a Development Manager (Patrons and Individual Giving). This is a part-time (4 days per week) role, working alongside other fundraising managers and reporting directly into the CEO. The role is predominantly office-based (London) - although limited working from home opportunities may be available.
Key objectives for this position will require you to:
- Lead on the delivery of the organisation's Patron scheme
- Launch a Supporters Circle Programme
- Work with the Senior Management Team to identify potential new high-level donors, and secure gifts through introductions from trustees/supporters
- Agree financial and membership targets for Patrons and Supporters Circle members - planning and implementing a strategy to meet these
- Serve as the initial point of contact for all Patron, Supporters Circle and individual giving enquiries
- Devise and deliver an engaging bespoke events programme for Patrons, Supporters Circle and Individual Donors.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have a prior track record of successful major gift fundraising and have a passion for the heritage sector. You will have experience in planning and managing events, be confident in managing a portfolio of relationships and be able to plan, prioritise and work under pressure.
This is a fast moving opportunity, so if you are interested in this role - which is perfect for any candidate looking to move into the world of arts/heritage - then please don't delay in sending your CV through in response to this advert. On receipt, a TPP consultant will be in touch with additional information about the organisation, role and recruitment process. Alternatively, contact Matt Adams via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 198 6040 for a confidential discussion.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.