£39k - 43k per year
over 3 years ago
This award winning think-tank is recruiting for a Development Manager who will be responsible for leading a team to two to solicit and manage relationships with a mixture of donors including corporate, trusts and HNWIs.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identify, research and approach individuals, grant-making foundations and companies to secure funding
- In collaboration with colleagues build and maintain relationships with prospects/donors through
regular updates, facilitating meetings and invitations to events of interest where appropriate
You will need the following experience to apply for this position:
- Extensive experience within a grant or major donor fundraising environment
- Recent experience of securing grant/major donor funding
- Solid experience of developing, writing and submitting funding proposals and reports
- Strong communications skills with excellent English language skills, both written and spoken
CLOSING DATE: 9th March
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.