£14.78 - 17.50 per hour
over 3 years ago
This is a great opportunity for an individual with experience of Major Donor fundraising to join a culturally important organisation for a short time. The main focus of this role will be to lead the day to day to stewardship of the organisation's patron group whilst they recruit for a permanent position.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Undertaking prospect research on individual donors
- Identifying potential donors from the organisation's membership base
- Managing relationships with existing supporters
- Ensuring research is accurately recorded and maintained on the database
- Compiling accurate supporter profiles as required for meetings and events
- Setting up and organising the organisation's patron events programme
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of Major Donor fundraising
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to draft cases for support
- Experience of prospect research
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.