up to £36,000
over 2 years ago
This unique historical site in a lovely location in the centre of London is recruiting for a Development Manager to join it’s dedicated, fun and friendly team to focus on generating income across capital appeals, trusts & foundations, and major donors.
This is an opportunity to work for a truly unique organisation within the heritage and conservation sectors in a role with variety and some amazing donors.
Key duties within this position will include:
-Work closely with the Development Director to generate circa £600k per year via trusts and foundations, and major donors, as well as via some corporate partners and event management
-Build and develop a donor base for the organisation
- Work alongside the Development Director to develop and manage relationships with donors with donor stewardship being a priority
- To research individuals, businesses and trusts & foundations, and to initiate relationships with prospective donors
- Research and develop new fundraising streams where appropriate
- Research and oversee a proposed Friends Scheme
- Arrange and lead on meetings with high net worth individuals and other donors in order to build lasting relationships
The successful applicant will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Previous fundraising experience gained within a relationship fundraising role
- An understanding of the knowledge and skills required to be a successful fundraiser
- Ability to manage a busy workload
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build solid, lasting relationships with donors
- Experience of producing management reports and of reporting income
- Solid knowledge and understanding of donor stewardship process
Closing date for applications: 24th August
This charity is keen to hear from anyone who would like to discuss this opportunity further so please contact Alice at TPP on 020 7198 6040 for an initial chat about the role.
Alternatively feel free to email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.