£35k - 37k per year
about 3 years ago
This is an opportunity for an experienced fundraiser to join this small heritage charity as a Development Manager. Your role will be varied including fundraising, organising events and managing some operational aspects.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Develop and implement an annual fundraising
- Work with trustees to identify new fundraising opportunities
- Coordinate fundraising events
- Manage governance processes and some facilities
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of fundraising with major donors and making grant applications
- Operational/management experience in a charity environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
You will need to be a creative, self-starter with strong fundraising experience who is passionate about social change and keen to work within a supportive and ambitious environment.
Closing Date: 1st May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn?t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a ?100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.