£25,000 - 30,316 per year
almost 2 years ago
We are working with a beloved international animal conservation charity for the role of Development Executive (Legacy Giving). You will be responsible for the implementation of a successful recruitment and retention strategy in order to grow the legacy programme and maximise income.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop a recruitment and retention strategy for legacy and in-memorial giving
- Promote the legacy giving programme using online and offline methods to ensure this source of income is maximised
- Develop a communication programme for legacy pledgers, legacy enquirers and intenders
- Ensure an effective stewardship programme is in place for legacy donors to ensure maximum income and engagement.
You will need the following experience:
- Proven experience fundraising from individuals, preferably in legacy fundraising.
- Experience in managing relationships with individual donors
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally
Closing Date: 11 January 2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.