£12 - 16 per hour
about 2 years ago
We are working with an international development organisation to recruit for a temporary position within their organisation as a Development Coordinator- Trusts and Institutional Funding. You will be responsible for the smooth running of European institutional fundraising, ensuring timely submissions of successful funding proposals and securing annual fundraising targets.
Key Responsibilities include:
-Timely monitoring of calls for proposals from European bilateral and multilateral donors;
- Coordination of EU and other European donors’ proposal development process and accountability for ensuring high quality proposals are submitted on time and meet donor requirements
- Proposal drafting and reviewing, research, editing and translation;
- Lead on a case load of project proposal development, including writing concepts and project profiles;
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Experience researching new income from trusts and statutory sources
- Experience writing high quality proposals for funding
Closing date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.