£0.00 - £16.65 per hour
2 months ago
A public research university are currently looking for a temporary Development Coordinator for an six to eight-week period to support the operations of a high performing fundraising team.
The focus of the role is to work closely with specific teams in relations to deliver an outstanding experience for the university's supporters. You will also ensure the daily activity of the department runs smoothly, coordinate efficiency projects and work closely with colleagues across the university to support the School's fundraising priorities.
A key element of the role will be coordinating donor engagement activity as well as be the first point of contact for donors, visitors and other stakeholders.
* Work with colleagues to update records in Raiser's Edge, including recording contact information, email communications and contact reports.
* Act as a professional first point of contact for the department, taking telephone calls, receiving visitors and liaising with staff and external contacts such as donors and alumni.
* Liaise with key internal partners such as the Director's Office, IT, Human Resources, Procurement, Estates and Finance, to ensure the smooth running of fundraising activity.
* Provide general administrative support to the Department as needed, including but not limited to drafting correspondence, undertaking research, filing, expenses and data entry.
* Coordinate logistics for fundraising meetings.
* Work closely with the events team on the arrangements for visits when related to philanthropy.
* Proactively manage the sourcing and compilation of print material, merchandise and gifts for meetings and trips.
* Coordinate availability, agendas, minutes and paper packs for committee meetings related to fundraising activity.
* Provide secretarial support to meetings, drafting minutes, action logs and other documents.
You will have:
* Knowledge and experience working with Raiser's Edge or a similar fundraising, membership or CRM database.
* Experience of working in a fundraising or alumni relations environment.
* Experience of working in a busy and high-energy office environment.
* Knowledge of data protection legislation.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to manage competing and urgent priorities.
* A high level of discretion in dealing with personal records and information.
This is a hybrid working role with two to three days a week per week in the office. This is an immediate start so if you have the above experience and available to start straight away, this will be a great role for you.
If you are available immediately, please send across your updated CV to email@example.com quoting the job title and reference number J76883RD if you would like to be considered for this great opportunity.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.