£13.50 - 13.50 per hour
OS temp Team
about 3 years ago
Development Co-ordinator – Temporary
Our client a diverse membership/international charity are seeking some long-term temporary support to start ASAP.
You will be working in the Leadership and Development team; supporting the overseas training; seeking a individual with strong administrative and organisational skills; you will be supporting with the planning of events; sourcing venues, booking tickets, logistics and following up with attendees.
For this role it would be highly desirable if you had an understanding of either French or Spanish written or verbal - although not essential.
- Support with the events, planning and delivery
- Booking of tickets and liaising with participants/countries from across the world
- Liaising with venues hosting the events
- Oversee the logistics
- Event and participant follow up
- Strong writing skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Well organized with good time management skills
- Takes initiative
- Ability to speak French or Spanish very desirable
Role: Development Co-ordinator
Location: North West London
Employment Type: Temporary ASAP start until end of July
Working hours: 28 per week 4 days (flexible)