£28k - 32k per year
almost 4 years ago
If you are a creative fundraiser who enjoys working in a dynamic environment we are working with a fantastic poverty relief organisation based in East London who are searching for a Development Officer to join their innovative fundraising team.
The role will include developing innovative fundraising events and building relationships with local corporates and community groups.
Key duties will include:
- Researching and developing relationships with donors including corporate partners, HNWIs, community groups
- Establish innovative and creative events across the city to raise the profile of the charity and generate income
- Generate PR and marketing opportunities to create brand awareness
The successful applicant must have:
- Experience in establishing and managing relationships with businesses and community groups
- Confident approach with the ability to manage relationships with a range of senior stakeholders
- Experience of managing marketing campaigns and publicity events
If you are interested in hearing more please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know someone who is interested in this role either email us their contact details or ask them to contact us directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations with £100 if we place them in a permanent role.