Up to £11.00 per annum + Holiday Pay
5 months ago
A national charity for Art are looking for a Development Assistant to support the Development Director and team with fulfilment, prospect research, communications, donations processing and general administrative duties as required.
As Development Assistant, you will be confident and experienced in processing data on a fundraising database, ideally MS Dynamics, with strong organisational and administrative skills and an understanding of the importance of stewardship and supporter cultivation in particular to individuals and trust and foundations. Ideally, you will have some experience with prospect research although this is not essential, more importantly, you will be confident in dealing with queries from supporters and donors.
- Manage the fulfilment of welcome packs and other benefits including quarterly newsletter for company members liaising with corporate contacts and with third party suppliers to ensure timely and accurate delivery
- Handle customer service enquiries for corporate members when escalated
- Record payments and gifts on CRM and manage a monthly process of reconciliation with finance
- Act as central contact for general enquiries to the development team
- Record unsolicited donations on CRM and prepare thank you letters
- Support the production of biographies for events and meetings
- Co-ordinate major communications projects, such as the mailing of the Review, large event mailings, or specific appeals
This is a temporary role for 2-3 months with an immediate start. Please apply today!