East London, London
Up to £13.74 per hour + plus Holiday Pay
14 days ago
A national charity for the arts is looking for an immediately available Development Administrator to provide integral temporary support to the development team for 2 months, helping them to keep on top of their digital supporter communications during a very busy period for the charity.
For the first few weeks, you will be working from their vibrant head office based in East London after which flexible and remote working (hybrid) can be considered once you have been inducted and settled with the team.
Do you excel at being organised, have good experience working with a charity database, have excellent attention to detail and are a good communicator both verbally and in writing? Then you will thrive in this short-term opportunity.
If you have a solid background in providing administrative and data support to a fundraising, development or supporter care team, then we would love to hear from you!
As Development Administrator, you will be supporting on the following key tasks:
Process new memberships and gift memberships
- Sending welcome letters
- Adding to Tessitura (their CRM system)
- Sending invitations to welcome events.
Co-ordinate renewal mailings for Friends and Patrons.
- Issuing memberships, collating member packs (whether electronic or hard copy)
- Sending "thank you" forms of communication
Assist with planning and delivering of campaigns, including 2 big appeals that are coming up
- Identifying prospects
- Assist with press and marketing activity, finding images, case studies etc
- Thanking and updating on Tessitura
Supporting the Individual Giving Manager with stewardship of donors.
- Issue thank you letters for donations received online including from third-party platforms, such as PayPal and Donr.
- Coordinate the members' magazine, including liaising with contributors, maintaining schedules, and communicating with the Marketing and Communications department, as well as their mailing house, on production and distribution.
Having experience with Tessitura or similar ticketing systems will be advantageous but by no means essential as they will consider other charity database experience. This is a full-time temporary role that come with an immediate start.
You can apply by sending your CV to me. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis and so please do not hesitate to get in touch straight away if interested
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.