£0.00 - £23500.00 per annum
3 months ago
I am working with a reputable education-focused not-for-profit organisation who are looking to recruit a Design & Content Coordinator to join their collaborative, friendly and sociable team on a permanent basis.
This post will play a significant role in ensuring that the organisation communicates effectively with its' audience and other key stakeholders through the production of high quality digital and print-based communications material, ensuring design and content production needs are effectively met.
- Drive forward and coordinate the content production and design work of the organisation, ensuring the organisation is being creative and innovative through its communication
- Provide a central, high quality content production and design service to assist colleagues and external partners to communicate their messages effectively
- Lead on the design of digital, print and multimedia assets for use across their wide range of communication channels
- Liaise with printers and other suppliers to design and produce artwork to appropriate printer specifications
- Keep up-to-date with design/communication trends and feed into communications plans
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has good experience within an in-house graphic design role as this is effectively a graphic design post. If you have successfully designed for digital and social media, including for marketing and promotional purposes as well as having worked with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels, then this could be the perfect role for you.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number - J66977AM - in the subject line.