£46118.00 - £54232.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
7 months ago
We are working with a national charity who offer support and advice services to young people and their families. They help young people over come barriers, and offer a range of support services to them and their beneficiaries. These include; their helpline and children and family support.
They are now looking for a Deputy Director of Support Services to lead on all issues related to support and advice, and to implement their ambitious strategy in relation to support services UK wide.
You will continue with their good work; improving the organisations information sharing, support and advice services, and work collaboratively with Scotland and Northern Ireland teams. This role will directly manage a team of 4, and indirectly a team of 30.
They are looking for someone who;
- Has extensive knowledge of the education, welfare or advice services.
- Significant senior management experience, delivering national family support, or advice services within the third or private sector.
- Business planning skills, with the ability to manage, guide and support a major function.
- Experience of developing and rolling out relevant service models.
- Operational management experience at senior level - including planning, process mapping, monitoring KPI's and impact reporting.