£50k - 55k per year
over 3 years ago
A fantastic opportunity has come up to work for a £20million turn over charity for a Deputy Director of Finance.
You will be reporting to the Director of Finance and Administration managing a medium sized team.
Some of your key duties and responsibilities are;
- Develop, support and motivate a high performing team
- Develop flexible financial models and cash flow
- Prepare the annual financial statements
- Manage the external audit
- Identify and develop opportunities to measure and improve cost
- Advice on complex VAT and employment
- Managing a team
In order to be considered for this post, you will be CCAB Qualified, with a strong technical understanding of charity accounts and SORP. You will be organised with strong system skills, including advanced Excel. You will be a team player, an excellent communicator and be able to build strong relationships at all levels within the charity.
If you are interested in applying to this post, please reply asap with an updated CV as we will be sending CV's on a rolling basis.