£25500.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
4 days ago
We are working with a residential care home who are looking for a Deputy Care Home Manager to join their team. This is a brand new role providing management and leadership to the home's team of care workers, under the supervision of the Registered Manager.
They are looking for a proactive, self starting team player who is a great communicator and confident in managing and motivating a care home team.
As Deputy Care Home Manager you will
- Manage and coordinate the day to day activities within the service, ensuring that services meet and exceed standards set by regulatory bodies.
- Deputise for the Registered Manager as and when required.
- Manage the care team, deploying the team to maximise staff and cost efficiency whilst meeting the needs of the residents.
- Create staff rotas for staff shifts.
- Promote and support effective team working through good communication and regular staff and team meetings.
- Ensure that best practice is delivered within the service, ensuring that appropriate person centred care plans, risk assessments and reviews are kept up to date.
They are looking for someone who
- Ideally NVQ Level 5 in Leadership for Health and Social Care (Level 3 as a minimum)
- An excellent team player.
- Experience of managing and supervising teams of people.
- Experience working with adults with learning disabilities.