£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + negotiable
3 months ago
A world renowned awarding and examining body in a specialist but exciting industry are recruiting for a brand new role for their growing organisation. The unique opportunity now available is for a Demand Planning Manager with a global scope to continue to develop their existing international subsidiaries. This is a permanent role based out of London with some international travel and an attractive package.
Key areas of responsibilities for the Demand Planning Manager:
- Responsible for managing the current distribution network
- Oversee and manage the daily stock movements in and out of all warehouse locations
- Setting and tracking of KPI metrics to assess warehouses performance
- Analyse postage rates globally and ensure fluctuations are reflected in charges
- Review existing processes and streamline/automate where required
Your experience and interest in Demand Planning will be essential for your success in this post. Having a natural analytical ability around analysing stock movements will benefit you greatly. The client will be looking at you to demonstrate your proven track record in working in an identical role with a similar scope. This organisation does use Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), the right candidate will know their way around this system.
To apply for this Demand Planning Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 70547DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.