Up to £30940.00 per annum
18 days ago
Our client is a well respected women's charity based in Barnet, which provides a hands on community service with its core activity being its Advice Centre and Counselling Services and they have an exciting vacancy for a Debt Advisor to join their team.
As an intermediary registered by the Insolvency Service the Debt Advisor will provide a specialist debt advice and support service.
Key duties will include:
- Negotiating with third parties
- Ensure income maximisation through the take up of appropriate benefits
- Assist clients with other related problems and signpost accordingly
Key experience / knowledge will include:
- 2 years + experience (paid or voluntary) of client focussed money advice case work
- Be an intermediary registered by the Insolvency Service to input Debt Relief orders
- Good knowledge of the benefits system
- Good knowledge of legislation and court procedure relevant to debt advice
For more information or for an informal chat about this role please call 0207 198 6080 or email email@example.com