Up to £15.38 per hour
5 months ago
A homeless charity and is looking to recruit a Day Services Manager for 3 months. You must have a Minimum of 2 years' experience of supporting clients with marginalised needs, experience of managing staff and delivering a customer focused service. Experience of managing a budget and the ability to work using own initiative, to meet deadlines and work under pressure is also a key requirement of the role. They are looking for a flexible approach to work and someone who has good interpersonal and communication skills. You must be a team player and be able to attend out of hours meetings. You must be committed to equal opportunities and be passionate about supporting the homeless.
Role: Day Services Manager
Employment Type: 3 Months
Salary/rate: £15.38 per hour
Start date: ASAP
DBS: DBS is required for this role
- Ensure the smooth running of all day services in line with contract requirements
- Direct line management of team leader for the outreach team, day services support co-ordinators, volunteers and kitchen supervisor
- Work collaboratively with other managers, actively contribute to the Management Team by attending required meetings in the local area
- Help develop housing opportunities through good working relationships with housing providers and local authorities
- Develop effective multi-agency operational links in particularly with housing and statutory services, agencies and others appropriate agencies
- Support staff to provide appropriate, holistic support to our clients including delivering workshops
- Using their database to ensure correct records are maintained and submit contract reports to line manager on time and accurately
- Build awareness of the organisation by giving presentations to a variety of audiences
- Attend a full team meeting bi-monthly and weekly day staff meetings
- Attend regular meetings with the Chief Executive
- Undertake any tasks as identified by the Chief Executive, as and when required, to meet the needs of the Organisation
- To share the Health & Safety responsibilities and reporting with the Accommodation Manager. Meeting with the Health & Safety committee when requested
- Complete reports for statistical purposes for future funding
- Oversee the updating of Policies and Procedures
Supporting staff and team dynamics
- Ensure staff are appropriately trained and supported to work to their full potential
- Provide regular staff supervision
- Develop a strong team spirit that provides cohesive and consistent services
- Foster personal growth and development of specialist skill/expertise
- Provide consistent staff cover through fair rota's
- Record all contact with clients electronically in a timely manner ensuring accuracy at all times
- Recording and securing all paper documentation according to the Data Protection and Confidentiality policy
- Ensuring that all monies received are recorded and stored securely as per policy
- Ensuring that all records are completed accurately and on time to meet the needs of the Organisation's Commissioners
- The post will be required to undertake internal and external training which may be away from the normal place of work and outside of normal working hours.
If you are interested in applying, please apply with your CV.
If you know someone who is interested in this role, please ask them to contact me directly. Please make sure they mention your referral, as we reward recommendations if we find them a permanent job.
We look forward to hearing from you.