£29,616 - 34,584 per year
over 3 years ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen with an environmental NFP who are seeking a Database Officer to join their Data, Planning and Insight team. The role itself with focus primarily on data processes associated with fundraising.
Main duties for the Database Officer:
• Process and import data onto the supporter database
• Streamline relevant data processes, improving the inflow of data as necessary
• Quality check data whilst implementing control measures, ensuring data integrity
• Liaise with external suppliers and agencies
• Work collaboratively cross-departmentally to ensure cohesion between relevant departments
Essential criteria for the Database Officer:
• Demonstrable experience working with fundraising or marketing data
• Experience in data processing
• Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
• Diligent, with excellent communication skills
• Ability to work methodically
To apply for the Database Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 53586SBR. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.