Up to £10552.00 per annum
2 months ago
TPP are working with a charity that provides care and comfort for patients living with any life-shortening illness or long term condition and their family. They support people from the moment of diagnosis and their families for longer.
This Database fundraising role is part time 22 hours a week. They will be very flexible on how you work the hours. This role can be office based or remote with one day in the office every 2-3 weeks.
You will be an important member of the fundraising team. You will be responsible for creating and implementing data processes that will enhance the efficiency and effectiveness surrounding data capture. In addition, You will understand and become proficient with all matters relating to GDPR compliance regarding to fundraising. You will also be responsible for maintaining our database. This role requires you to creatively gather in depth knowledge and information and provide up to date reports to the fundraising team.
Some of your responsibilities would be:
- Create and implement data processes that will enhance the efficiency and effectiveness surrounding data capture.
- Responsible for data management compliance in accordance with GDPR ensuring the charity are adhering to best practice at all times.
- Responsible for data import and export, data analysis including prospect and donor segmentation.
- Work with Head of Fundraising to grow and develop the charities regular giving income through data driven analytics's
- Be responsible for how we capture gift aid ensuring we are maximising this revenue stream
- Creating and maintaining a monthly and annual cycle of scheduled tasks for data management to ensure database accuracy (e.g. updates, 'cleaning' data held in the system, checking for data anomalies)
- Support the fundraising team by identifying, collating and maintaining a database of projects
- Track and monitor restricted donations in order to ensure compliance with fundraising regulations
- Knowledge of GDPR is a necessary component of managing data. The candidate will need to have, or gain, knowledge of GDPR for this purpose and apply it to their work to ensure compliance with its precepts.
- GCSE's A-C in English and Maths
- 18 months experience in a fundraising or data management role
- Advanced experience of using a donor data base
- Good organisational and administrative abilities
- Discretion and ability to handle confidential information
- Existing knowledge, or the willingness to obtain knowledge, of the Data Protection Act and how this applies in a fundraising setting, plus awareness of the incoming General Data Protection Regulation
- Experience of working simultaneously across several projects and meeting specific deadlines
- Good written, verbal and social communication skills
If this exciting opportunity is of interest please get in contact ASAP