North London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum
7 months ago
A cancer charity has a well remunerated data vacancy now available. It is a 1 year fixed term contract with flexible working, based in North London. You will be working alongside an established Data Manager to provide reliable data support to the charity using Raisers Edge.
Key responsibilities for this Database Officer role:
- Ensure that supporter data from external sources is imported
- Build and run queries in Raisers Edge to provide data files
- Ensure that all data is recorded in compliance with GDPR
- Run regular data checks and maintain good data
- Make structural changes to the database
- Lead on the day to day data cleansing and other housekeeping tasks
A good working knowledge of Raiser's Edge is a definite must. You will need to feel confident in using RE to manage records, data cleansing, housekeeping, reports and queries and third party applications. Strong IT skills, including the use of Excel to manipulate data will also be essential. Naturally you will have experience of the charity sector and how databases are used to support fundraising and manage donor relationships. Your good working knowledge of GDPR and commitment to implementing its provisions will be relied upon. Experience in supporting teams in a busy workplace with varying data requirements and priorities will serve you well.
To apply for this Database Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 71767DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.