South West London, London
£0.00 - £31613.00 per annum
8 months ago
Cause: Faith based/Humanitarian charity
Role: Database Officer
Employment Type: Ongoing temporary position (2 weeks notice)
Working hours: Monday- Friday
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 12th June- Midday
Start date: ASAP
Short description of role:
Our client are currently recruiting for a database officer to lead in the development and optimisation of their database management, data migration and supporter care processes. You will also help to ensure their ongoing compliance with data protection legislation, including GDPR standards.
Key Activity Areas
Database Management and Migration
- Work with the fund-raising team to improve and update database systems and processes
- export and clean CRM Database
- Map the fields from old CRM (ThankQ) to be implemented into new CRM (sales force)
- Clear all data from Salesforce and upload new data
- produce reports and create queries for analysis and reconciling purposes.
- trouble shoot where there have been problems with datasets.
- run regular queries to ensure that data is robust and accurate.
- Provide training, advice and support to other database users and work with the team to resolve user problems
- Manage the database, improving processes for the capture, storage and analysis of data.
- Promote best practise for accurate handing of data.
- ensure database is up to date.
- several years experience working within the charity sector and using CRM databases including Salesforce
- working knowledge of GDPR
- High level of attention to detail