£14.30 - 14.30 per hour
over 2 years ago
Database Officer - Temporary
Our client an international relief charity is seeking an experience database officer, this role requires someone with knowledge of Raisers Edge (intermediate level) as it is a short term role and they do not have the capacity to train.
Required to maintain donor records and gifts to the highest standards of accuracy managing the day-to-day management, stewardship and administration of the supporter database (Raiser's Edge).
- Donor stewardship in managing enquiries, donations and records.
- Coordinate with Fundraising Assistant on donor enquires, voucher donations, white mail High Value gifts from Telebank, donations processing agency ("thanking & banking")
- Provide timely data extracts/segmentation for 2 appeals (Summer & Newsletter)
- Upload data for all appeals (retention and acquisition)
- Provide any other data extracts as requested by the Head of Fundraising and Individual Giving Manager
- Provide advice and suggestions on future segmentations
- Work with the finance officer to produce monthly reconciliations for April, May & June
- Submit one gift aid submission in June
Cause: International Relief Charity
Role: Database Officer
Employment Type: Temporary (3 months approx)
Salary/rate: £14.30ph (£26k)
Working hours: 35pw