£30000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
TPP are working on behalf of an ambitious international aid charity based in Central London, they are looking for a Database Marketing Officer to join the team on a permanent basis.
The charity has ambitious plans to increase their individual supporters so it is essential that the teams are given quality data and ensuring that the database is in great condition.
You will play a key role in importing and exporting data to and from Raiser's Edge from a variety of sources, supporting the fundraisers in delivering appeals and working with the database and supporter care team to improve support.
* Working on database development implementation projects such as software upgrades etc
* Assisting in reporting and analysis for teams
* To maintain effective and secure data transfer protocols
* Fulfilling data selections briefs for the marketing teams, sometimes working to a tight deadline for data selections
* Managing regular monitoring and corrections to the fundraising database Raisers Edge and to provide Raisers Edge training for marketing teams
* Reconciling the direct debits and standing order income
* Processing the monthly gift aid claim
* Writing and maintaining up-to-date procedures
* Intermediate knowledge and experience of working with relational databases (ideally Raiser's Edge)
* Demonstrable experience of complex data selections and manipulation
* Working knowledge of SQL programming
If you have the relevant experience then please apply, all applicants must have the right to work in the UK.