Up to £40957.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
TPP are working with a global childrens charity. This charity is working to give every child the same chance in life.
They are recruiting for a Database Marketing Manager to join the team.
The purpose of this role is:
*Manage the supporter database (currently CARE), ensuring key database KPIs and SLAs relating to supporter data requests and service desk response times are maintained
* Ensure regular and ad hoc data imports and exports are carried out in an accurate, timely manner
* Manage the delivery of data files needed to support a sophisticated fundraising programme
* Ensure that process documentation for all database team tasks is up-to-date and accurate
* Provide effective line management of the Database Marketing Officer
Some of the key activities are:
*Maintain the supporter database and work with the Data Steward to develop the integrity, accuracy, completeness, timeliness and fitness for purpose of Plan UK's supporter data.
* Work with the IT team to manage the Support Desk which details requests from staff relating to database marketing
* Writing and reviewing complex SQL queries to produce data extracts which are used to support fundraising and campaigning activities
* Oversee the import of external data using appropriate data mapping and support the Database Marketing Officer in the performance of this task
* Support the provision of CARE user support and training ensuring that database use is consistent and effective across all relevant departments
* Line manage the Database Marketing Officer in terms of personal development, performance review and coaching, enabling them to meet and exceed their performance objectives
* Ensuring all fundraising data complies with data protection law, fundraising regulation and Plan UK's data protection and information security policies.
If this role sounds of interest please get in touch ASAP