£40k per year
almost 4 years ago
This leading international aid organisation are recruiting a Data Services Manager on a permanent basis to join their South West London office.
The successful post holder will be responsible for meeting the strategic needs of the Fundraising division, ensuring robust processes are in place to guarantee data quality; a critical factor in maximising the marketing function?s activities.
Main duties for the Data Services Manager include:
- Ensure Data Protection standards are fully up to date in accordance with current legislation
- Provide regular reports regarding the current status of data imports
- Work cross departmentally to fully utilise the data function, highlighting any potential issues around data selections (for example)
- Ensure validity of Gift Aid tax relief complies with current HMRC guidelines
- Monitor staff performance against agreed KPI's
Essential criteria for the Data Services Manager include:
- Proven experience managing data imports and manipulation on large data sets
- Experience delivering reports and analysis to senior management team
- Sound knowledge of Gift Aid and the Data Protection Act
- Line management
- Microsoft Transact-SQL and SSIS, as well as experience using Business Analytic tools such as SAS would be highly desirable.
To apply for this Data Services Manager role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 52710GLM.