Up to £39000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Our client, a mental health charity, has an opportunity for an experienced Data Manager to join their team. You will have significant experience in database management and will lead the department in adopting new processes and technological solutions to continually improve the charity's use of data. This role offers excellent benefits, including working from home flexibility and 33 days annual leave, plus bank holidays!
The key responsibilities for the Database Manager:
* Lead your team to achieve optimum performance and development
* Assist with the creation of a comprehensive data strategy
* Lead the implementation of the data strategy, helping to drive future fundraising growth
* Manage database developments and new systems and processes
* Provide guidance, training, and support to staff across the organisation on data
* Manage the use of software suppliers and third parties
In order to apply for this role, you should be someone who can demonstrate using good people-management skills to uplift performance of a team or individual, or to successfully navigate a challenging situation. It is equally important that you can assess and identify the most important considerations in providing excellent data support to a growing and ambitious fundraising department. Significant experience of database management, including using a database to enter, maintain, and import data, to provide data selections, and to provide reporting and analysis. Up to date knowledge of data protection guidelines including the General Data Protection Regulation. Extensive experience of working in fundraising or a charitable organisation.
To apply for this Database Manager vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74332DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.