£40000 - £41000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, a humanitarian charity, has a new exciting opportunity available for an experienced charity sector Database Manager professional. This role offers flexible working, including long term part home working. You will be assisting them with bringing on a new CRM to assist their fundraising efforts, building new data processes and working on other various data related projects.
Key responsibilities for this Database Manager opportunity:
- Initial main focus on helping to select new CRM and assist with transition
- Set and maintain data management standards and refine existing processes
- Be responsible for data integrity and consistency across activities and teams
- Ensure data is managed and structured in line with relevant legislation and best practice
- Managing relationships with database provider and payment providers
- Be responsible for the technical maintenance of database
- Contribute and play a key role in projects and conversations relating to data
- Lead on data analysis and in developing and implementing reporting tools
- Design import/export processes
- Provide leadership to Database Assistant and line management
It is essential that you have experience implementing new CRM for the purpose of fundraising within the charity sector. You will be a handson database manager, who is confident in recommending tools and setting them up. Your technical ability will absolutely be relied upon ie SQL. Experience of managing third party data suppliers including the provision of detailed data specifications documents. Setting and monitoring internal standards in data processing and data quality. Experience of designing import/export processes from start to finish.
To apply for this Database Manager vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74303DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.